- Basic stainless steel jaws Ø 1” to Ø 4,5” ( 24 to 121 mm )
- Included stainless steel auxiliary jaws Ø 0,25 to Ø 4,25” ( 5 to 108 mm )
- Cutting precision: perpendicular cuts < 0.25 mm
- Dual-output cutting motor with 2 blade positions for uptake
- Weight: 36 kg (easy handling).
Blade-jaw distance of 2/13.5 mm.
Limits vibration and tube distortion.
Concentric clamping with 4 jaws in stainless steel,
standard, to eliminate tube distortion.
Penetration check feature: operator safety feature.
Adjustment via the speed changer.