NITTEL beer tank inliners comprise plastic foils which have been specially developed for the storage of beer. They are specially adapted to the extreme temperatures and pressure levels in the storage tank. The fermentation pressure and the standing time determine the right choice of beer tank liner. The special insertion method ensures that the liner unfolds automatically during filling.
* Beer storage tanks: 200 to 5,000 litres
* Can be matched to all common types of storage tank, e.g. Bier-Drive, duotank or DRU and FIB
* High Barrier: Coextrusion foil with a polyvinyl alcohol layer (EVOH) for a barrier effect.
* Super Barrier: Metallised plastic foil with double aluminiser for barrier effect.
High Barrier: For fermentation pressure levels of up to 3 bar and storage periods of up to 6 weeks.
Super Barrier: For fermentation pressure levels of over 3 bar and very long storage periods of over 6 weeks.
Other products from
beer tank inliners is assigned to following product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (823)
- Marketing and Catering Equipment (518)