It can be done single crate as well as a bulk crate from standard- to honeycomb crates, can be controlled reliably. There must not be a defined gap between the crates. I.e. the crates can be processed as coming from the packer. The measuring unit is height adjustable and made out of stainless steel. It is mounted on the conveyor belt according to the packer and can be always installed later.
All relevant data such as bulk size, amount of crates in a group, detection time and failure diagnosis of the bottles are displayed on the clear touch panel clearly visible. From there, the sensors in the measuring device are assigned to the crate sizes.
The analysis of missing or broken bottles is carried out by the control unit, in case of to many defects a stop signal appears.
- The height-adjustable measuring device is adjustable by a crank with counter to each box type
- The sensors in the device are assigned through the touch panel of the crate geometry and content
- Containers with missing or broken content will be displayed visually, excreted or stop the conveyor belt
- The touch panel with simple, logical user interface is multilingual
- Measuring device with height adjustment for different container heights
- 64 bottle types prepared on demand
- Integrated Ethernet port for data acquisition and remote data access are optionally
- Pack organ Statistics for bulk reading
- Pusher control
- Production data acquisition via Ethernet
- Remote maintenance
- Additional measuring devices
- Integration into conveyor belts and machine control