The KS WEIGHT CONTROL is a compact solution that can be integrated at any time subsequent to the assembly- or filling machine into the existing conveyor belt. If a weight discrepancy is found, it will result to sort the container or stop the machine.
The independent compact control station is equipped with a precise, splash-proof weighing device under the transport belt. The machine operation is via a touch panel.
- Container type and container weight plus/minus weight tolerance can be selected on the touch panel, or can be key in manually
- containers, whose weight is in the specified standard will be forwarded to the transport belt
- container outside the specified standard will stop the transport belt or will be sorted by a pusher onto a reject transport belt
- with minimum space requirements, sturdy construction in stainless steel
- sturdy, splash-proof precision scale
- The touch panel with simple, logical user interface is multilingual
- Simple type management
- Integrated Ethernet port for data acquisition and remote data access are optionally
- Integrated Ethernet port for optional data acquisition and remote data access
- Integration with transport control possible
- Pusher control
- Production data acquisition via Ethernet
- Remote maintenance
- Integration into conveyor belts and machine control