ClipChek is the new development of KS Schneider/Ruhland GmbH. It is especially designed for midsize breweries and completes the normal empty bottle inspection with a specialty.
ClipCheck relieve the normal production of strap-closure-bottles and exsolution external bottles more surely.
When something is wrong with the bottles (damage of ceramic head, logo imprints of ceramic head as well as damaged and polluted rubber seals and whose colour) ClipCheck identify it confidently and wrong bottles will be rejected promptly.
Positioning and direction of straps occur magnetic or mechanic without any touch of sealing surface.
Pro about ClipCheck:
Modularly structure from detail inspection to full inspection of strap-closure-heads:
- The machine is completely high quality steel
- Positioning and direction of straps occur magnetic or mechanic without any touch of sealing surface.
- Simple operation, more shortyl changeover times to bottle sizes and bottle arts
- Integrable in new equipments but also in existing equipments
- Very modern and effective CCD-camera and a long-living lighting technology
- Integrated, future-proof network port (Industrial, Ethernet, TCP/IP)
- Remote maintenance per Internet is possible
- Minimum required space
- Complete inspection of the strap-closure: ceramic head, imprint as well as rubber seal
- he compactly building technique allows the integration in existing filling lines.
- For all different strap-closure-bottels and –arts.