Main features of HGM 50HL Brewhouse:
- fix suitable jacket and mixer, create conditions for using low pressure steam while ensuring
- temperature rise rate, avoid coking
- large volume, as well as wort boiling, improve the overall system’s efficiency.
- the raking machine assembly includes more diffident types of knives, providing highest lautering efficiency.
- increasing the diameter of the center circular construction has improved lautering efficiency and spent grain discharge speed greatly. Because of the center circular construction basic design, the mash will be filled into the lauter tun steadily and speedily, the wort will be circulated with low oxygen uptake.
- Set more suitable wort outlets accord with hydrodynamics principle, assure wort flows through piping etc. long wort collection ring, make wort collection steadily and speedily.
- Use specially designed raking arm to raise main shaft seal, avoid leaking to improve sanitation.
- Can be used as mash tun, meet a variety of process demands of craft beer.
- With inner heater, jacket, mixer. This design makes the kettle tun can be used as adjunct cooker or mash tun, meet the special demands of craft beer process; benefit for heating low-temperature wort more.
- Inner heater functions to wort forced circulation
- Specially designed whirlpool tun bottom accord with hot trub sedimentation characteristics, combined with specially designed hot trub collection zone,
- can make the hot trub more closely and be discharged directly no need for swashing, avoid remixing hot trub into wort when we pump the wort to PHE.