NEW MODEL - With High Efficiency Micro-Channel-Condenser
The ready-to-run water stainless steel chillers from the series MCK have a cooling system in the upper part, a pump and an insulated stainless steel water tank in the lower part. The unit is conveniently constructed from a frame with removable side panels – all in stainless steel.
The MCK chillers are equipped with an electric heater. The are available in 12 sizes from 6,1 to 72,4 kW. With this wide range, every user can choose the unit that best suites his capacity requirements.
The MCK models 50-181 are mounted on wheels and can be mobilised in the cellar. The larger units are set on feet. They too can be mounted on wheels to customer’s choice.
The MCK functions fully automatically, and requires no supervision. The operator selects the water temperature on an electrical control board, with a digital display for the is- and set-temperature. The unit will cool or heat the water in its tank as required. The integrated pump will push the water in through the system. The MCK chiller works continuously. It will stop or resume its operation according to the instructions from the temperature regulation. A built-in by-pass valve is integrated in the unit. The work method is energy saving and also environmentally friendly, as no fresh water is required.
The cooling units from the MCK series present the ideal solution for medium sizes operations, which require heating as well as cooling, and for which compact build, simple installation and high-quality are of value.
• Integrated electric heating rod, Micro-Channel-Condenser, pump and stainless steel water tank
• Units are mobile on wheels
• Pressure switch integrated in the cooling circuit for pump-control. Pump-protection and energysaving.
• Cooling water temperature from -10°C to +40°C
• Low polluting refrigerant R 410 A
• Chiller IP 54 minimum
• Cooling capacity from 6.4 to 12.7 kW
• Electric connection: 400V / 3Ph / 50 Hz (standard); other options by inquiry
• Minimum / maximum ambient temperature: +10°C / +42°C.
• Cooling or heating of must or wine.
• Biological reduction of acids
• Wine stabilization
• Regulation of fermentation temperature
• Cool storage of wine until bottling
• Air cooling of the cellar in combination with additional equipment (thermo-ventilators and accessories)
• Available in 12 models: MCK 50 / 90 / 110 / 141 / 181 / 221 / 271 / 321 / 361 / 441 / 541 / 641
• Cooling capacity: 6,1 – 72,4 kW (5,246 – 62,264 kcal)
• Heating capacity: 3,0 – 4,5 kW
• Electrical connection: 400V/3Ph/50Hz (other options by inquiry)
• Tank volume 90 – 300 lt according to unit size