User-friendly dosing of cone hops in the brewhouse or hot water department
The wort passes through the whole hops by way of a central pipe.
The big glass manway of the BrauKon HopBack allows for easy filling and good observation of the extraction.
The spent hop is discharged completely through a large knife gate valve at the bottom of the vessel.
Advantages at a glance
- Specifically designed for cone hops
- Efficient and gentle aroma extraction
- Flexible use in the brewhouse and wort way
- Optimal transfer of essential hop oils into the wort
- Efficient hop yield
- Automatable including spent hop removal
- Hygienic design with inline cleaning