The images used for this not only serve to control the stages of the program as they take place, they also to make programming easier by means of process graphic support.
Clicking on the valves and motors while in programming mode immediately trans-fers these into the edited phase.
All programs can be stored directly on disc/USB stick or printed out and are thus always available as a backup.
- Clear display of all processes
- Logical menu navigation
- Freely programmable automatic control
- Remote maintenance via a modem
- Interfaces for peripherals such a printer
- No programming skills required
- Automatic recording and archiving of brewing processes
- Remote maintenance and repairs via a modem
Other products from
Automatic Control is assigned to following product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (824)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials, Beer Refinement (696)