Innovative Capper for Aseptic and Ultra-Clean
- Suitable for all filling machines
- Open design facilitates cleaning process to optimize hygiene levels
- Made of stainless steel and newest high quality materials
- Lubrication-free design
Open design for complete CIP capability
Pick Station Drive Unit is designed with sloping surfaces and lubricantfree hybrid bearings to maintain cleanliness.
Cap Chute and Pick Station provide precision closure delivery. Minimal contact points improve hygiene. Quick change cap chute features precision positioning.
Spindles consist of high quality aseptic plastic gears, cam rollers and maintenance-free stainless steel ceramic bearings. Spindle maintenance interval extended to 4500 hours.
Headsets specifically developed for aseptic capping and CIP. Calibrated torque adjustment, lightweight design and quick-change chucks improve performance and cost of operation.
Bottle Support Assembly optimized for cleaning. Quick-change features improve efficiency.
Technical Support - all customers of Closure Systems International (CSI) have access to a global support network of closures, capping machinery and technical service that supplies quality closure systems to bottling operations around the world.
Other products from
Series 8000 Capper is assigned to following product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (662)
- Packaging Materials and Supplies, Packaging Ancillaries, Closure Systems (445)