TIG / GTAW welding of tubes to tube sheet joints
- Fusion TIG / GTAW all position orbital welding of tubes to tube sheet. I.D. from 9,5 mm / 0,4" to O.D. 33,7 mm / 1 1/3".
- With its purge gas chamber, the head is particularly designed for the welding of titanium, inconel and all oxidation sensible materials.
- The weld head is centred and clamped in the tube to be welded by means of an expansion mandrel.
- During welding, the head body remains stationary, the welding torch rotates around the tube.
- Compatible for work with all series of Polysoude power sources.
- Interchangeable expansion / centring mandrel for all tube I.D.'s.
- Endless rotating torch, no cable wrap-up by means of a unique collector to supply the weld head with welding current, shielding gas and cooling liquid.
- Particularly designed for high duty cycle applications by means of high temperature resistant material and closed loop water cooling.
- Closed loop regulation to ensure precise, constant or pulsed welding speed.
- Encoder for position based control of the welding program.
- Integrated remote control in handle.
- Return-to-home feature: the electrode gear automatically returns to its starting position.
Accessories & options for your particular needs
- Expansion / centring mandrels for all tube I.D.'s.
- Pneumatic expansion / centring device.
- Extension cable (15 m).
- Dual weld head switch box.
- Compact brief-case for packing, transport and storage.
- Tungsten electrodes, pre-sharpened and pre-cut.
- Tool kit for daily operation.