As an integrated, reliable solution for quality assurance in the filling line, our empty bottle inspector miho David2 stands firmly at your side. With increasing demands for product and consumer safety, quick batch changes with various types of bottles, the increase in line efficiency with reduced power consumption, aswell as the longer service life of machine components, the miho David2 is the ideal package for your bottling line.
Through the modular design of the machine, miho is able to fine-tune the empty bottle inspection to the specific needs and wishes of the bottling industry. Especially the new innovations, such as the thread inspection FSI (Finish Sidewall Inspection) which detects any unacceptable defect or contamination on the finish and thread dial. But also innovations, such as the self-monitoring base inspection unit miho AIM, which support the operation and maintenance, are very well received in practice.
Overview of the advantages:
• reliable inspection of empty bottles, tailored to container types and customer requirements
• modular construction
• low energy and environmentally friendly through eco-design
• easy to clean and increased product safety through hygienic design
• very easy operating and maintenance
• documentation and management of relevant processing data