With this type of monobloc, we have :
- Phase of rinse
- Phase of fill (possible alternatives process are : gravity – soft pressure – light vacuum strong vacuum for flat products)
- Phase of plug (its possible to plug every type of cork – cap – crown)
Giove is indicated to be utilized with glass & pet - hdpe bottles (cilindrical or shaped) for speed production between 1,500 and 35,000 b/h.
The gravity filling valve made by nelden industry is projected to guarantee an high standard of produtivity and accurate level of product in the bottle.
The designer has considered the need that all the internal parts of the valve was built in the way to guarantee high level of sterilization and maximum availability to operate the cip process; this are the reasons because the mechanical parts are completely in stainless steel AISI 304 and all he gaskets are in epdm rubber.
To optimize and to guarantee the maximum performances the filling valve is available in several models :
- To fill flat products like water
- To fill with soft pressure flat wines
- To fill with light vacuum vodka
- To fill with strong vacuum liquids with high density
- To fill small bottles - “mignon”
This valve is also available in an electronic version - de – that, eliminated the limits of the mechanic version, is able to manage the different phases of the entire process using the fastness of the pneumatic systems and the electronic management of each phase in a short reaction time.
The electronic concept permit the management of the opening – closing – self level control; each variation requested is realized via software through the control panel installed on the machine.
The tanks are completely in stainless steel AISI 304 and are in 2 versions :
- Anular ring
On request for particular condition it’s offered in stainless steel AISI 316l.
The inside wall and the bottom are polished “looking glass” to guarantee the maximum condition of hygiene.