Counter pressure (electropneumatic)
System designed for the filling of carbonated products.
The electropneumatic control of the filling valves ensures great flexibility of modulation of filling phases and simplifies the change over between products with different filling recipes.
The range of configurations and options allow great flexibility of use.
Configurable from 6.000 up to 24.000 bph
Glass - PET
One or two treatments with fixed or dynamic nozzle
All main locking systems intended for specific applications
- Chassis and structure manufactured in inox steel AISI 304
- Transmission of the working dynamics with gearmotors and driveshafts
- Every station of the bottling process protected by clutches and warning sensors
- 5,7" color touch screen
- Internet connection (WiFi or Ethernet) for assistance and remote diagnostics
- Etc. (full characteristics on request)
- Centralized level set-up
- Parts in contact with the product manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316L
- Draining sloping frame
- Upper cover and laminar flow
- Deaerator and N2 flushing
- Prepared for CIP connection
- Etc. (full list of available options on request)