ISOBARIC CAN FILLING & SEAMING SYSTEM
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FILLING VALVES
- FULL AUTOMATIC PROCESS MECHANICALLY CONTROLLED
- BOTTOM FEEDING OF THE FILLING TANK
- PROGRESSIVE FEEDING VALVE CONTROLLED BY ANALOG SENSOR
- LOWERING BELLS TO SEAL THE CANS AGAINST THE FILLING VALVES
- MOVING FILLING TUBE FOR FILLING LEVEL SETTING
- ALUMINUM CAN
- Head: Ø 52
- Body: Ø 53 ÷ 84 mm
- Height: 80 ÷ 200 mm
- Volume: 150 ÷ 750 ml
- FILLING TEMPERATURE: 0 ÷ 4°C
- CO2: 2 ÷ 5 g/L
- PRODUCTION CAPACITY (330ml): 1.500 cans/h
- The combination of the bottom feeding of the filling tank controlled by the progressive feeding valve allows the ideal handling of the product to be filled. This feature gives its best with carbonated products like beer and softdrinks, avoiding as much as possible the foaming risks.
- The filling valve with the lowering bell to seal the can is self-adapting to the upper profile of the container and seals applying the actual filling pressure. The filling of flat products doesn't need the counter-pressure.
- The CO2 injector is positioned on the lid-feeder to saturate the head space of the filled can just before the discharging of the lid on the upper of the can.
- The bottom feeding of the filling tank maximize the efficiency of CIP process.