Vipoll offers capping solutions for crown corks, ALU and plastic screw caps and other closing systems according to customer needs. The cappers are fully automatic machines, available as stand alone units or in a filler- capper combination (block version).
- capping / closing systems according to customer demands
- crown corks
- screw caps (MCA, Sport Cap, PCO)
- sorting devices
- clean design
- easy maintenance
- automatic height adjustment
- automatic closure presence inspection and counting possibility
- cap elevation and distributing system, also for different cap types
Vipoll rinser are designed for using different rinsing solutions (disinfection or sterile water / single or double channel) to clean each single container without the nozzles penetrating the container. Particles and drips are not transfered into the container.
The containers are transferred by a star wheel to the gripper heads of the rinser. The grippers guide the containers on top of the rinsing nozzle. The end of the rinse cycle curve is designed to ensure removing the last drips. The grippers and the guides can be permanently lubricated by water and are close-coupled with a transfer wheel to transfer containers to the filling station. Cyclone formed parts in the rinsing head ensure rinsing media coverage of the whole inner surface of the container. Basic version is equipped with mechanical control, the rinsing time is fixed and depends on the actual filler speed. The roughing filter(s) can be cleaned and checked frequently during production, assuming the “roughing filter” is a strainer basket to catch large objects in the dripping pan. Pump filter(s) and hosing locations are easily accessible by the operator. Format changeover is tool-free. Rinser height adjustment is performed with a central positioned hand wheel adjustment for smaller rinsers, and a motorized height adjustment for bigger rinsers.
For more flexibility and optimization of the rinsing process, an electronic control for setting rinsing times can be installed. Also, different solutions for rinsing and sterilization can be used for best results with different filling products (e.g. disinfection, sterile water, sterile air, alcohol solution,…).
Rinser might be used as a stand-alone version or as part blocked with a filler/capper.
- flexibility in the rinsing solution selection
- no-touch rinsing
- rinsing media coverage of the whole inner surface of the container
- no last drips in the container
- fixed rinse time
- (motorised) rinser height adjustment
- easy access for maintenance
- tool-free format changeover
- 1 type of grippers for all container formats and neck shapes
- possibility of rinsing solution recirculation system
- single or multilane (for more can formats)
- single or double channel for rinsing solutions
- can invertors
- automatic sorting guides on the inlet and outlet of the rinser
- optional: foreign liquid detection
The conveyors are designed to follow an important role in the optimization of a filling line, regarding the fast and optimized connection between the single machines in the line and also as buffer to optimize the efficiency of the line due to short breaks. All motors are frequency controlled and regulated wih a monitoring system, supported with a network of sensors, to achieve an optimized system to serve all machines at the same time.
Carefully selected chains with or without lubrication perform heavy work with low friction and low maintenance. Clean, open and safe design mark the next step in the quality of the conveyors.
- frequency regulated motors
- clean design
- possibility of chain cleaning
- design and optimization with or without central chain lubrication unit
- sensor-controlled monitoring system