- Unpackability inspection
- Bottle sorting regarding: height, colour and shape
- Foreign bottles detection: glass/PET detection, swing tops, neck ring detection
- Residual cap detection
- Crate sorting regarding colour, logo, crate cells and crate format
- Grip holder inspection
- Control of sorting unpacker and rejection systems
Operating, Control and Processing Unit BBULL PC-4000
- PC-based operation and processing system with graphical user interface and Touch-Screen operation
- Statistical and graphical presentation of the production details and system configuration
- Monitoring of all relevant data including rejection trend analysis with the possibility to present all the camera‘s pictures on the display
- Access to the user interface via individual passwords as numerical code
- Different access levels for different users
- Ultrasonic sensors for bottle height detection
- Light sensor for gap inspection
- Optical sensors for residual cap detection
The single sensors are furnished with a quick fixture to simplify the adaptation of the sensor positions in case of format changeover.
In case of frequent format changes we recommend the expansion with additional sensors, so that a change-over is possible without dislocating the sensors.
A CCD-Firewire-Camera inspects the crate from top down. The picture recording occurs in different steps (stripe picture) and is assembled to a complete picture by a special software in the processing module. The lighting occurs from below (recommended) or from above.
Depending on the software version this configuration can detect the colour of the bottle, swing tops and neck ring.
Each single sensor/camera sends crude data to the analysing PC. Out of these data the processing software calculates the individual characteristics (height, colour, format, cap) for each position in the crate. Depending on the adjusted values there is a result for each position and the crate is handled accordingly (controlling of the sorter packer, detection). The calculated data are statistically recorded and monitored on the user interface. Optionally the data can be transmitted via network to an external PC.
Optionally the Glass/PET detection occurs by image processing with polarisation technique (please note: lighting is required from the bottom) or by x-ray technology (gas in the PET crate).
CRATE SORTING DEVICE
Depending on the requirements the system can be equipped with sensor technology (crate colour detection) or with lateral camera inspection bridge (logo sorting).
BBULL LG properties of the system
- Increases efficiency by reducing downtimes
- Discharges crates which cannot be unpacked
- Discharges extremely inhomogeneous crates to the manual sorting lines
- Yields a transparent picture of the empty bottles received
- Modular design
- Inspection properties can be adapted to meet future requirements
- Structured assessment of the empty bottles
- Easy to operate
- Requires little maintenance
- Easy to install
With special optics and reflector systems it is possible to generate a lateral view of the bottle format. Special software algorithms search for the collected bottle formats and compare them with the already saved data. Combined with the other bottle features (height, colour) each single bottle in the crate can be identified separately.
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Ambient temperature: 5 - 45 °C
- Control unit dimensions (WxHxD): 730 x 1960 x 430 mm
- Sensor bridge dimensions basic (WxHxD): 1050 x 1200 x 700 mm
- Sensor bridge dimensions additional module (WxHxD): 1050 x 1200 x 1000 mm
- Conveyor speed: max. 1,0 m/sec
- Crate width for transverse transport: max. 410mm
- Distance between crates: min. 60mm
- Direction of crate tracel: longitudinal/transverse
- Detection system: CCD color camera ultra sound sensors optica