Do you already benefit from our experience? You may also want to take advantage of our extensive and competent consulting service to become more competitive and successful!
Quality management systems should be customized and practical. Institute Romeis offers a full range of consulting services that will help you achieve your goal for compliance or establishing management systems. Our consulting experts specialise in making the whole process (from initial planning, development, implementation and maintenance) as fast, simple, and cost-effective as possible. We will coach you all the way to certification (International Food Standard – IFS, or others). This enables you to economically implement and document hygienic standards, quality criteria and legal requirements. This is quality management at its best – a system adjusted to your company!
We assist you with supplier audits, public applications or quality assurance concepts, and help you to optimize your product quality and production process. Our support includes technological and technical advice and much more – always practice and goal oriented!
Our consulting services:
- Technological and technical consulting
- Quality assurance concepts:
- Hygiene monitoring, documented site inspection
- Setup and improvement of food safety and HACCP concepts
- Assistance on crisis management and authority contact
- Quality management e.g. according to the International Food Standard (IFS)
- Internal audits and
- supplier audits
- Occupational health and safety:
- external safety specialists,
- risk assessments of workplaces in accordance with the labour protection law
- Tests of compliancy with european laws and regulations,
- marketability certificate
- Label inspections by our state certified food chemists
Equipment planning and commissioning
We appraise, assess and compare offers for your
new plant or equipment. After start-up, our neutral
inspector will examine the new equipment for correct
operation and functioning.
- Support for planning production and packaging lines
- Evaluation and comparison of offers
- Technological and technical commissioning of production equipment and packaging lines