Biomar® anaerobic plants are particularly suitable for waste water with high or occasionally occurring COD and BOD loads, as well as for campaign operations. High COD loads can be reduced with minimal reactor volume, hence keeping the footprint of the plant small.
The distinguishing characteristic of anaerobic technology is the acidification and fermentation of organic carbon bonds to produce methane and carbon dioxide. Anaerobic processes need no oxygen and produce only minimal excess sludge.
- Biomar® AKB anaerobic contact biology process
- Biomar® AFB anaerobic packed bed process
- Biomar® ASB anaerobic process with sludge bed reactor
- Biomar® AHP anaerobic high performance process
- Biomar® ALB anaerobic process with loop reactor
Applying aerobic technology provides the system waste water and microorganisms with oxygen, which supports the decomposition of the contents of the waste water. These are then oxidatively changed into mineral elements. Biomar® aerobic plants are particularly suitable for treating water to low thresholds (for example COD, BOD, P, N).
- Biomar® OKB continuous activation process
- Biomar® OBR SBR sequence batch reactor
- Biomar® OMB activation process with high-performance membranessystem controls and assemble the control cabinets.
Our services range from comprehensive customer services, engineering consulting, and laboratory analyses to operation of the water treatment plants.