Due to the four-eye-principle of the filter plate, with this classical sheet filter an optimal inflow be-haviour is obtained and thereby an efficient use of the filter sheets is ensured. The SF 1000B is used as sheet and/or kieselguhr filter mainly for the filtration of beer.
The advantages of the sheet filter SF 1000 B:
an excellent filtration result
great flexibility due to a range of SF deep-bed filter sheets
multi-stage filtration (double filtration/combination filter) with diversion chamber possible
- plate format 1000 x 1000 mm
- stationary cantilever filter frame on height-adjustable spherical cap feet
- filter cover, traverse, support bars and hydraulic cylinder are made of high-quality, solid steel, clad with stainless steel sheets
- gangways divided on both sides
- depending on the frame length, the support bars are relieved by support struts
- The suspensions on the filter elements resp. the support bars are placed lower on the operator side so that the insertion of the filter sheets and cleaning work are facilitated. Moreover, the mixing up of the sides when inserting the filter plates is avoided.
- the hydraulic part and electronic elements are splashproof and integrated underneath the traverse in a housing
- the hydraulic cylinder is statically installed in such a way that the loose cover is not loaded down by additional weight
- automatic pressure adjustment to the respective contact pressure during the filtration process
- removable risers, optionally as inlet and outlet with angle seat piston valve, disc valve or angle valve
- manometer in sterile version
- safety sight glasses with vents and emptyings
- further required fittings (vents, emptyings)
Selection of the fittings following the highest possible microbiological safety during sterilisation.
A diversion chamber makes the double filtration (e.g. for kieselguhr and sterile filtration) successively possible in one device.