The chamber filter press CFP or membrane filter press MFP serves to the filtration of solid-containing liquids, dewatering of trub or sludge or washing of the filter cake. Particularly good results are achieved by means of membrane plates which can, with compressed air from the inside, exert an additional pressure on the filter cake. The chamber filter press is generally used in the beverage and food industry and filters gently, for example, juice and wine.
The chamber filter press is available in the following versions:
- optional equipment with membrane or chamber plates
- optionally as Clean System for a hermetically sealed and aseptic filter
- or with traditional pass-through cloths
Standard design of the filters CFP and MFP
- cantilever filter frame made of stainless steel
- optional equipment with membrane or chamber plates made of PP
- complete with hose or piston pump for feeding
- dry running protection and electrical switch automatic
- pressure compensation containers and required fittings
- manual or electrohydraulic pressing
- for membrane plates, with compressed air connection
We construct for you the optimal press as required for the laboratory, technical school, production and operation.
The Clean System version CFP-C-non-drip stands for an outside clean, aseptic filter.
- The filter plate has an O-ring edge seal, the filter pack seals hermetically so that a drip tray is not required.
- The filter cloths are attached within the plate; the rubberised edge, usual for pass-through cloths, is omitted.
- The filter remains outside clean and aseptic.
- The filter plates are manufactured in the dimensions from format 470 and bigger.
- Membrane plates ensure a 50 per cent time saving and a higher yield of the liquid in the filter cake