Renner's own product line, developed as a logical consequence of our over 25 years of experience in mechanical engineering, represents a whole new generation of labelling machines.
The modular construction of the system adds a new dimension of freedom to the product design process. The ability to combine wet adhesive, self-adhesive and hot melt adhesive aggregates in wrap-around labelling offers the flexibility to work with intricately designed premium products and unusual shapes. At the same time, you can also achieve high outputs with efficient and cost-effective processing of standard items.
Thanks to the independently rotating servo-driven bottle pads, it is possible to process containers of all shapes and sizes and even, for instance, to combine wrap-around labels with shoulder labels. In order to ensure the best possible quality of workmanship, the container rotation in the brush channel is adjusted to suit the format required. These item-specific rotation programmes are set by simply pre-selecting the relevant type on the touch-panel. In the case of a more restrictive production programme, the operator can choose to revert to using a cam-controlled bottle table. An electronically monitored recirculating oil lubrication system ensures that the components remain free from wear.
The benefits to you
- Customisable aggregate composition
- Ability to combine different options on one container
- e.g. wrap-around label and self-adhesive label
- Exclusive product design such as the "no-label" look
- Exceptionally precise workmanship
- Central user interface for ease of operation
Other equipment options
- Container alignment using a camera system. These cameras detect swing-top caps, colour coding, reliefs and UV marks. The servo drive of the bottle pad rotates the bottle into the correct position for labelling.
- Foil unit for processing round and pointed foil
- Identification marking with laser or ink jet printers
- Fill level and label control with divert system
- Trolleys for safe and clearly arranged storage of fittings