SELF-PRIMING SIDE CHANNELPUMPS IN AISI 316 STAINLESS STEEL
The best solution for liquid transfers because of the high self-priming capability and the possibility to operate with discontinuous presence of the liquid at the suction. They are designed for use in oenology (wine, musts), food industry (oil, vinegar, brine, fruit juices, beer must, milk), agriculture (anticryptogamic and fertilizing fluids), nautical field (sea water) chemical industry (corrosive liquids). For any application it is necessary to verify fitness and to choose suitable gaskets.
- Pump body, impeller and shaft in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Mechanical seal ceramic/graphite/NBR and gaskets in NBR; other types are available on request (see sheet ACCESSORIES).
- Asyncronous single-phase (ALM) or three-phase (ALT) motor with switchreverser and cable, protection IP 44, without overload protection; on request terminal board or protection IP 55.
- Height of priming 6 meters.
- When installing, it is necessary to fill the pump with liquid; afterwards, this operation is no longer required.
- Possibility to reverse the flow by the professional rotary switchreverser.
- Possibility to run with completely closed delivery pipe for a short time.
SPECIFICATIONS ON THE LIQUID
- Without hard particles (e. g. sand)
- Max temperature 90° C (gaskets in EPDM: 110° C, gaskets in Viton: 130° C).
- Max density 1.1 g/cm3.
- Do not use with petrol, solvents and, in general, in places presenting the risk of explosion and fire.