SELF-PRIMING SIDE CHANNEL PUMPS IN AISI 316 STAINLESS STEEL
12 or 24 Volts
This series of self-priming transfer pumps in stainless steel AISI 316 with direct current motor (12 or 24 Volts) is used when a battery is available as power supply.
Fields of use are tank trucks (fruit juices, milk, oil), agriculture (anticryptogamic and fertilizing fluids), nautical field (sea water).
For any application it is necessary to verify fitness and to choose suitable gaskets.
- Pump body, impeller and shaft in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Mechanical seal ceramic/graphite/NBR and gaskets in NBR; other types are available on request (see sheet ACCESSORIES).
- Direct current motor 12 or 24 Volts with terminal board, continuous duty, protection IP 23, without overload protection.
- Height of priming 6 meters.
- When installing, it is necessary to fill the pump with liquid; afterwards, this operation is no longer required.
- Possibility to operate with discontinuous presence of the liquid at the suction.
- Possibility to run with completely closed delivery pipe for a short time.
- It is not possibile to reverse the flow.
SPECIFICATIONS ON THE LIQUID
- Without hard particles (e. g. sand)
- Max temperature 90° C (gaskets in EPDM: 110° C, gaskets in Viton: 130° C).
- Max density 1.1 g/cm3.
- Do not use with petrol, solvents and, in general, in places presenting the risk of explosion and fire.