AIRMASTER 300 is an online process monitoring system for gases for the beverage and food industry as well as for medical and technical gases which is applied in the field of filling. By means of this process analysis system all relevant gas contaminations in oxygen, nitrogen and argon can be detected within a ppb/ ppm-range.
AIRMASTER 300 can be integrated either as stand-alone system with its own flexible certification-module or alternatively as slavesystem into all superior filling IT-systems.
AIRMASTER 300 consists of five modules which are chosen according to the specific requirements of the client and are then integrated into the production unit.
AIRMASTER 300 is available as container or switchboard version (if an analysis room is available).
The advantages in detail:
- Integrable into any filling and production process
- Integrable into existing IT-infrastructure (stand-alone or slave-system)
- Modifiable evidence analysis for different specifications (agent analysis, medicinal product analysis...)
Future-proof software concept
- Platform independent
- Open database design and application of standards
- Individual VPN-connection
- Client-specific and statutory certificate contents
- Client-specific certificate drafts for printouts
- Constant data replication with master database (even site-spanning)
High process safety
- Easy handling and calibration
- Profound evidence limits
- Specifications for gases for the beverage and food industry as well as for technical and medical gases possible
- Extensive service- and support concept
Other products from
AIRMASTER 300 is assigned to following product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (662)
- Automation and IT (344)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials, Beer Refinement (696)