The RS Range
Today oil-injected screw compressors represent the most modern and cost-effective method of generating compressed air for the relevant output range. RENNER are the absolute experts in this type of compression. Output ranges from 3 to 355 kW up to a final pressure of 15 bar (213psig).
With their asymmetric profile, RENNER screw compressors are designed for rigorous industrial use.When developing a product, RENNER places great importance on cost-effectiveness, long service life and relatively simple and low-cost maintenance features.
Advantages of the RS Range
- 2-year fully functional guarantee
- Encapsulated air end: compact design eliminates unwanted pipe work and potential oil leaks, as well as the need for pressure test certificates. Spin on & off separators save time and reduce maintenance costs.
- Effective noise insulated canopy and multiple anti-vibration mountings: exceptional low noise and vibration levels allow RENNER compressors to be used in the work area.
- Easily removable doors: optimal access to individual components and ease of maintenance result in low costs for the user.
- Standard components: high quality parts made in Germany and use of standard mineral oils ensure long life and low running costs.
- Automatic belt tensioner: ensures long belt life and saves on maintenance costs.