LASI designs and manufactures brewhouses of 2 or 3 vessels of beer production from 2,5 to 100 hl manual, semiautomatic and fully automatic.
MODEL "BREW 10HL
Brewhouse block, consisting of three tanks for the processing of malt:
• Mashing tun;
• Lauter tun;
• Boiling and whirlpool tun;
The plant is designed to produce 10hl by mash, is semi-automatic and is made entirely of stainless steel AISI 304 carefully honed, brushed and polished.
The system allows the complete chain of beer production cycles.
The heating of the mixtures takes place through a heat exchange with steam automatically modulated.
• Filtration System with knives adjustable for height
• Two-stage heat exchanger for cooling the wort: a stadium for ales, two for low fermentation beers
• Electrical system and command framework
• Manual valves in stainless steel
• Pump with central frequency controller
• Washing balls
• All components installed are only in stainless steel
• Plant tested before shipment, ready for operation after connection to electricity and water
• Manhole provided with security sensors
• Plant heated by steam
• Steam generator
Platform, we inserted a convenient location for the measurement of the Plato degree, the PH of the mixture, a sink and the control station for the management of the production process.