- filling valves (up to only 1 stroke/second)
suitable for liquids, fibrous and grainy products like yoghurt, soups with meat parts, straw berry
- valve body made of solid bar
- optimal cleanability
- inner surface Ra 0,8 µm (standard)
- product space hermetically closed against ambient
- completely draining
- dead-leg free design
- sterile and careful product treating
- simple and quick mounting without special tools
- ew standing times
- PTFE-TFM 1705 bellows FDA-conform
- ong life-time (10 million) based on improved pressure stability
- in position "open" the folds stay open and are therefore very well cleanable
- high stroke - suitable for small fruit parts
- quickly stroking (1 stroke/sec)
The durability of the der PTFE-bellows - optionally equipped with a stainless steel cap or a PEEK-cap for liquids with grains - stands for few standing times.
Because of open folds also in open position the cleaning behaviour is optimum.
Several valves, combined to valve blocks in filling machines, fill products like yoghurt into cups in an aseptic perfect way.