HYGHSPIN Hopper: Efficient treatment of non-flow capable products
The HYGHSPIN Hopper is an innovative twin screw pump with a hopper opening for transporting media with a viscosity of up to 1000 Pa*s. Its conveyor screws are extended so that they can induct non-flow capable products below the inlet funnel like an extruder and then feed them into the pump chamber. This ensures particularly gentle handling. An external extruder is no longer needed.
- 3-in-1: Feeding, conveying and cleaning in one pump
- Gentle treatment of sensitive solids
- Maximum cavitation protection, specially designed for boiling media
- Conveying pressure, depending on the model, from 10 to 25 bar, max. conveying rate 25 m3/h
- Any parts that may come into contact with any media are flawless and spotless, and are entirely manufactured in stainless steel (no risk of product adherence)
- Cavity-free design with shaft seals in the complete CIP cleaning flow