The innovative filtration aid for careful beverage filtrationFiltration during fruit juice production is an important process step. Until now, mineral filtration aids such as diatomaceous earth (kieselguhr) or perlite were used almost exclusively. Erbslöh now offers as an interesting alternative a complete assortment of specially prepared and milled cellulose fibres under the name CelluFluxx®.
The substantial advantages of CelluFluxx® are:
- Filtration with CelluFluxx® is a very delicate matter. The fruit flavours and colourings are clearly better preserved.
- CelluFluxx® contains no crystalline components and is consequently not carcinogenic, unlike diatomaceous earth.
- By clearly reducing consumption of filtration aids - up to 50% -the service life of the filter can be substantially increased. This means higher total throughput quantities and shorter preparation times.
- The reduced quantities of filtration aid required also result in decreased product loss (1kg of filtration aid binds about 2 litres of product).
- CelluFluxx® is produced from renewable raw materials (100% biomass) and is completely biologically degradable, resulting in convenient and problem-free disposal possibilities.
- CelluFluxx® can be rinsed off very easily and does not form a sediment in the drainage system.
- The soft fibers of CelluFluxx® are not abrasive and therefore prevent damage to piping, pumps and seal materials - an often underestimated cost factor!
- CelluFluxx® can be used on all conventional diatomaceous earth filters. A technical retooling is not necessary!
Through a targeted selection or mixture of the individual CelluFluxx® types, a very exact customisation of the filter cake is possible for the respective filtration requirement.
CelluFluxx® F 15 Extra-Fine
CelluFluxx® F 25 Fine
CelluFluxx® F 45 Medium
CelluFluxx® F 75 Medium-Coarse
CelluFluxx® P 30 Coarse
CelluFluxx® P 50 Extra Coarse