Combi switchbox with integrated pilot valve
The GEMÜ 4212 combi switchbox is suitable for mounting to pneumatically operated linear actuators. The position of the valve spindle is electronically detected and evaluated through play-free and non-positive mounting. Integrated pilot valves enable direct activation of the process valve connected to them. Intelligent microprocessor controlled functions make commissioning and support during operation easier. The current position of the valve is displayed via highly visible LEDs and fed back via electrical signals.
The GEMÜ 4212 has been specially designed for valves of medium nominal sizes and above with a stroke of 5 to 75 mm. If a lower stroke or a reduced flow capability is required, the GEMÜ 4242 can be used.
• Multi-functional combi switchbox for linear actuators with a stroke of up to 75 mm
• Simple commissioning due to automatic initialisation (speed-AP function)
• Extensive diagnostic facilities and configurations
• High visibility position indicator by LED
• Can be fitted to GEMÜ valves or third-party actuators
• Local or remote end position programming via programming input
• Ambient temperature: 0 to 60 °C
• Stroke: 5 to 75 mm
• Flow rate: 250 Nl/min
• Operating pressure: 2 to 7 bar
• Electrical connection: DeviceNet, AS-i, 24 V, IO-Link