Pallets can now be clearly and conspicuously marked, without labels having to be glued or clipped to the pallet loads.
The most important advantages
- Pallet strapping and pallet labelling all in one pallet stop. Saves a lot of time.
- Labelling on one to three sides possible.
- Environmentally friendly, cost-eff ective consumable material: conventional twine and labels in A5 format made of normal paper.
- Labels are directly fastened to the twine during strapping. No glued up boxes or labels sticking to the fl oor.
- Paper labels can be removed from the twine without being damaged. Therefore use of the labels possible for picking.
- Robust, simple and very low-wear design of the labelling machine for highest availability.
- Large selection of label printers available.
- Made-to-measure labelling software guarantees easy connection to diff erent production planning and control systems (PPC). Software and printer service by local company possible.
- The elastic twine can be pulled off as an entire ring and used again for the return transport of the empties.
- Low costs for consumable materials.
- No waste of expensive PE foils.
- Output: up to 140 pallets an hour.
- Very easy machine operation. Does not require constant operating staff.
- Infinitely variable height adjustment. Easy adaptation to any stack height.
- Can be annexed to any conveyor belt.
- Robust construction for continuous operation.
- Extremely high degree of availability and low maintenance costs due to less wearing parts, combined with robust design.