The history of the company is closely linked with the members of the family Götz who have managed its business activities as its owners right from the beginning. Production started first in 1957 with an injection moulding plant. In 1968 the company Oberland Plastic came into being and established at its new production site in Bad Wurzach. At that time, the company began to produce bottle crates, the production of which has been permanently advanced ever since. In the strength of the handing over of the company to the next generation of owners that happened in 2000, the firm name was changed to Oberland M & V GmbH.
Production today takes place in South Germany and at the production sites of other contracting