The perfect automation solution for modern food production
On BrauBeviale we are launching Tetra Pak® PlantMaster – our new automation solution to cover the entire workflow of a food processing and packaging plant. It integrates Tetra PlantMasterTM and PLMS Centre into a common platform.
Tetra Pak® PlantMaster is a business management tool, helping you to manage your plant with maximum return on investment. It is a combination of tailor-made (modular and scalable) software products, components and automation services designed specifically for the food processing and packaging industry and based on our extensive knowledge in the food industry. Perfectly suited for modern food production, Tetra Pak® PlantMaster enables you to constantly move forward your business and increase your competitiveness.
Tetra Pak® PlantMaster ensures maximum productivity, and by offering full traceability, it helps you to secure the quality of your products and protects your brand.
Each installation is plant-specific, built using open standards and compatible with all machinery brands.
The new platform enables you to integrate automation from incoming to outgoing goods and from the production to the ERP level.
It comprises of:
- Tetra Pak® MES Suite – for continuous long-term performance enhancement
- Tetra Pak® Production Control – allows production and process management in real time
- Tetra Pak® Embedded Automation – our machine-specific automation solutions
The full integration of all processes by Tetra Pak® PlantMaster offers many benefits:
- Ensuring uncompromising food safety and allowing for consistent product quality by giving customers the control of all parameters and critical control points, virtually eliminating risk of human error
- Allowing for optimal capacity utilization by eliminating bottlenecks and facilitating troubleshooting
- Making it possible to enhance process performance by reducing downtime and waste, increasing overall effectiveness and decreasing operational cost
- Helps reduce the impact on the environment by optimizing the use of energy and water and minimizing product loss and waste.