Fast and reliable detection of spoilage yeasts
VIT® spoilage yeasts provides for reliable living spoilage yeasts exclusion in non-carbonic and carbonic beverages as well as unequivocal differentiation between obligate and potentially fermentative yeast. Obligate fermentative yeasts may contaminate products promptly whereas potentially fermentative yeast occurence results in contamination under certain circumstances only.
The analysis is easy to conduct – only few minutes hands-on time. The results are provided within 3 hours. Analysis is performed by using a fluorescence microscope. All essential expendable materials required for analysis are contained in the kit. Package size: 25 analysis.
Analysis can be performed with following samples:
- Isolates (directly)
- Liquid enrichment (directly)
- Drinks, alc. and non-alc. (short pre-enrichment)
- Fruit juices and -concentrates (short pre-enrichment)
- detection and differentiation of obligate and potentially fermentative yeasts in one single analysis
- detection of living bacteria exclusively
- fast detection
- highest specificity
- detection is based upon our reliable VIT® gene probe technology