Fristam FP pumps are ideal for creating customised solutions. The various sizes of this series have been specifically designed with the possibility of modifications in regards to products, processes and applications. Their low NPSH values render them suitable even for unfavourable conditions of intake.
Fristam centrifugal pumps FP are fully suitable for CIP and SIP.
All pumps of the FP series are characterised by high efficiency, low energy consumption and minimal operating and maintenance costs.
Fristam pumps FP are designed with open impellers, with narrow gaps between the impellers and the cover.
Combined with the flow-optimised pumping channel, these ensure minimal secondary flow, very gentle product handling even at high volumetric flows, and energy-saving operation.
The FPs’ design makes them ideal for hygienic applications. The pumped medium may be homogenous, or contain air, gases or suspended solids.
- 14 different sizes
- System pressures up to 25 bar
- Discharge pressures up to 15 bar
- Flow rates up to 550 m3/h
- Viscosities up to 800 mPa s
Other products from
Centrifugal pumps FP is assigned to following product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (825)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials, Beer Refinement (697)