The Worlds’ Most Compact UV System
The WF range is the next generation of medium pressure UV systems designed for the food and beverage industry.
The WF design, also known as the Wafer due to its unique UV chamber design, will offer the most compact UV system available in the food and beverage market today. At around a third of the size of comparative UV systems, and with significantly reduced maintenance space, the WF series promises to offer easy to install and retrofit solutions that will fit the tightest of spaces.
Whist the WF range is designed to be the most compact UV system on the market, its hydraulically optimised reactor design and leading polychromatic lamp technology will also make it one of the most efficient and best performing. As a minimum, the WF range will provide a 99.9% reduction of chlorine resistant microorganisms such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
Featuring 4 models in the range, in single lamp and twin lamp configurations, the WF series is suitable for flow rates of 5 m3/hr up to 400 m3/hr. As with atg UV’s market leading ECL and SX ranges, the WF range will include UV Intensity Monitoring, over temperature control, automatic cleaning systems and enhanced safety quick release TwistlokTM UV Lamps.
- Chemical free, green disinfection solution
- 9,000 hour lamp life
- Automatic power stepping 100% - 50% power
- Hydraulically optimised low head-loss design
- High disinfection efficiency - 1 to 5 log
- Simple to install and operate
- Significantly reduces maintenance requirements
- TWISTLOKTM lamp design for enhanced safety
- Separated lamp and wiper access
- Single sided lamp
- Dry mounted UV monitors and temperature probes
- Robust, chemical free automatic wiper system
- Lamp changes without removing wiper motor
- World’s most compact UV System
- Easy to install, Operate & Maintain
- Closed system design installs directly into pipe work
- Horizontal and vertical installation options
- Options for modular installations to increase capacity.
- Multiple flange size, type and mounting options
- Up to 50 metre cable distance from LCP to UV chamber
- Suitable for both new builds and retrofits
- Modbus / Profibus / ICSS / BMS integration available