The perfect couple – precision deaeration and pasteurization of your water in one unit
Good to know
Our fully automatic Innopro DK water hot deaerator is perfect for both the preparation of water for the brewing industry and for oxygen-sensitive beverages. In just one work process, with this system you can thermally deaerate and pasteurize beverage and brewing water. Thermal heat recovery also significantly reduces your energy consumption compared to similar systems. The Innopro DK achieves an increased filling capacity ofup to 60,000 liters an hour while taking up minimum space.
Well thought out
As water is deaerated using a trickle column, the Innopro DK enables maximum deaeration while yielding top results in terms of residual O2 content. The fully automatic hot deaerator has an operating temperature of between 72°C and 75°C, giving you consistently high product quality throughout the entire deaerating process.
- Excellent deaeration with an optimum residual O2 content in your products
- Thermal deaeration and pasteurization in one work process
- High energy efficiency thanks to the integrated thermal heat recovery setup
- Minimize your CO2 consumption as only very small amounts are required as stipping gas
- Save on resources with heat recovery levels of up to 94%