Precise concentrations of original gravity and CO2 for maximum brewing capacities
Good to know
Our compact Innopro high gravity blending (HGB) system is perfect for the optimum, ratio-controlled blending of beer and deaerated water to your required level of original gravity. The beer is then made ready for sale through fine adjustment of the beverage to the final CO2 content. Suitable for many different types of beer, the Innopro HGB system has a maximum output of 1,400 hectoliters an hour.
Well thought out
The deaerated beer water is dosed with the highest accuracy, resulting in precise levels of original gravity, alcohol, and CO2 being achieved and enabling you to reliably maintain a high product quality. The Innopro HGB thus allows you to increase your beer production while minimizing your consumption of energy and raw materials. Our precision KHS measurement technology hits just the right spot for your particular blend of beer.
- Perfect production planning for beer with a high original gravity
- High dosing accuracy for reliable product quality
- Precise fine adjustment for original gravity and CO2 already implemented
- Boost your brewing capacities in the long term through exact concentrations of original gravity and CO2 in your beers
- Minimize your use of water and energy by heating less water for the mashing and wort process