More performance, compact and flexible design: The inductive conductivity sensor from Anderson-Negele is the continuation of the success story of the ILM series. The sensor has undergone systematic development to meet the demand for intelligent sensors for hygienic applications.
- Inductive measurement of the specific conductivity of liquid media in the range of 0...999 mS/cm.
- Designed for hygienic applications in food-, beverage- and pharmaceutical industries
- Wear-free, inductive measurement
- In contrast to conductive measurement procedures, no problems with electrode deterioration or polarization.
- Accurate measurement through compensation of temperature influences.
- High reproducibility of ≤ 1% of measurement value.
- Analog outputs for conductivity and temperature are a standard feature.
- Analog outputs for conductivity, temperature or concentration are freely adjustable.
- Rapid temperature response time T90 15...60 s
- Installation in tube diameters from DN 40
Other products from
ILM-4: Modular Conductivity Meter is assigned to following product groups:
- Automation and IT (345)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials, Beer Refinement (696)