We offer equipping your restaurant with a self- service beer dispensing system ‘Samovýčep (Self-Service Beer Tap)’ (protected by industrial pattern No. 12959).
It is an integrated system of self-service beer pouring from beer towers installed directly on your guests’ tables, comprising the entire beer line from the tank room, service terminal on individual tables and one central terminal for the bartender at the bar, flow-meters, and an embedded computer with the control and communication software.
Apart from having the ultimate control over how much beer they pour and when they pour it, the guests can also use their terminals to communicate with the waiters or other customers. All the information may be shared on the Internet (e.g. competitions between different pubs in real time, quiz games, etc.).
The terminals use attractively designed visuals to display both the beverage and meal menus including prices; the service personnel may send advertising, special offers, and other information to the terminals of the guests.
Upon request, we offer the following as a part of our delivery:
- Visualizations and animations as per the restaurant owner specifications
- Adjusting the entire graphic environment (logos, company visual style)
- Graphic animations
- Designing a general concept of running competitions and remote data sharing
- Individual design of the control terminals and other equipment of the restaurant
- Interconnecting the POS and economic computer system with our application
- Possibility of data and graphical inputs to the system (graphics, advertising, text messages, etc.)
- Individual solutions of audio and video outputs (music mix, screen projections, LCD monitors, etc.)
- Specific systems for restaurant operation monitoring and assessment