In 2016, AMCON Europe installed over 50 large size screws into the distillery and brewery market. Volute is successfully dewatering spent wash and in conjuction with its GRAS approved biodegrable water based polymers „YESFloc“ which is delivering exceptional results.
YesFloc are cationic high molecular weight copolymer of acrylamid and acetic acid.
The product is added to levels up to 11.1kg/MT to waste such as spaint grain, spent wash, sluge or by-product streams and has a flocculating effect which helps to precipitate out solids. The flocculated solids would be collected, dewatered and subsequently used as a 15% supplement to animal feed.
See how different YESfloc is;
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, flocculant derived from vegitables
- GRAS approved product
- Low dosage
- High dewaterability >2% points up
- Easy handling, no maturation time, works instantly
- Dilution water saving by more than 10 times
You should get YESfloc if you want to;
- Dewater and recover solids from distillery or brewery wastes and turn it into animal feed.
- Dewater algae from a lake and return the filtrate straight back to the lake.
- Dewater lagoon sludge and return the filtrate straight back to the lagoon.
- Dewater digestate well dry and yet minimize polymer consumption.
- Dewater waste activated sludge and return the solids to the field without environment impact of the polymer.
- Dewater raw wastewater directly and remove not only suspended solids, but also fat and grease.