Cap Inspector CI 120: Cap Inspection with Filling Level Check
The CI 120 cap inspector is an automatic machine that unites both cap inspection and filling level check for 3 to 6-gallon water bottles. The space-saving machine mainly consists of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) located in the machine’s cabinet, a vision sensor for optical inspection of the caps, and a rejecter for the faulty bottles. A wheel conveyor for the rejected bottles and a bottle gate to stop the bottles on the line can be optionally included.
Every time a bottle passes the first photocell of the machine the vision sensor takes a photograph of the bottleneck where the cap is seated and evaluates it (correctness of cap position and presence). Then a capacitive sensor checks the preset water level. Faulty bottles are rejected according to the type of defect. A paint marking system is optionally available to code the defect on the bottle. The CI 120 can be taught several cap shapes to run bottles with different types of caps.
- Cap inspection
- Water level check
- Bottle rejecter
- Acoustic and optical alarm
- Teach function for different bottle caps
- Paint marking system for rejected bottles
- Wheel conveyor for rejected bottles
- Bottle gate to stop bottle line
Other products from
CI 120 Cap Inspector is assigned to following product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (662)
- Automation and IT (345)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials, Beer Refinement (699)