Turning and Sorting with a single system - Tangens 360: Sorting of Sixpacks
The concept and design of the Tangens 360 Sorting systems is based on experience made with hundreds of plants built for the Food and Beverage industries as well as Logistics.
The exercise consists of sorting and conveying various packs sizes safely, carefully and quickly to the following machines. Depending on the requirement the packs can be fed short or long side leading.
The next tunnel guide or push over roller is after a 120° turn in its starting position.
The slow start of the pusher to the container is to avoid bouncing; the progressive acceleration is be exactly adjusted.
- The roller is on the container until the final position is reached
- The guide tunnel accompanies the container until the final position
- The further-developed Servo technology guarantees the repeat accuracy even after many years
- The Parallel chain guide requires hardly any maintenance
- All System components are above the conveyor: Cullet or dirt does not influence the function
Space requirement and installation
Only the square pipe frame takes up room (100-150 mm) on the outside frame of the conveyor. The installation takes only a short time.
The systems have been running since 2001 and have been further developed for various applications. The design is very robust – crash safe.