• Collect energy data in an automated manner
• Clear presentation and analysis through tailored, roll-specific information
• Continuous promotion of the PDCA process
• Meets the requirements of the TÜV SÜD Standard “Certified Energy Data Management”
• Monitoring, measurement and analysis according to DIN EN ISO 50001
• Scalability of the application
An energy management system is efficient if energy data is recorded in an automated manner, shown with a clear overview and can be analyzed easily. This is how savings potentials can be recognized and a continuous improvement process in accordance with the PDCA process is enabled.
The zenon software system meets the defined requirements from chapter 4.6.1 – Monitoring, measurement and analysis of ISO 50001.
With zenon, the complete flow of information of an energy data management system (EDMS) can be configured consistently, openly and flexibly. EDMS thus becomes scalable and sustainable. Higher-level management systems can be integrated at any time. In dynamic production landscapes too, such as those in beverage production, the software adapts to new conditions with minimal effort and thus additionally minimizes the costs of future reconfiguration or replacement.
In addition, zenon supports the individual roles of the employees involved with the process, with tailor-made information, such as real-time indicators or historical reports, precisely when and where they are needed, providing the required level of detail.