Hot melt adhesives and water-borne adhesives
Hot melt adhesives:
AMFutura 40 and BAMFutura 41 were developed as a cost effective metallocene packaging adhesives with properties and performance typical for a general purpose packaging adhesive.
BAMFutura 40 and BAMFutura 41 exhibits excellent thermal stability. Little change in viscosity will maintain consistent running over long periods. There is no char, no skin, no gel to ensure trouble free running without nozzle blockages. The colour retention is good with little discoloration even after being 7 days at 160°C.
A step beyond any other packaging hot melt adhesive in the market. A major innovation in the packaging world.
BAMFutura 51 offers our broadest spectrum of performance – an adhesive with...
- Very high adhesion to a range of difficult-to-bond boards.
- High temperature performance – in excess of 110°C.
- Low temperature resistance – down to -30°C.
- Resistance to essential and volatile oils.
- Food contact approvals
BAMFutura 51 will bond to…
- PP coated board.
- PET laminated board.
- Metallised polyester.
- Varnished boards.
- High density board.
- ... and is resistant to essential, bergamot and menthol oils.
BAMFutura 51 is part of an outstanding range of clean, high quality hot melt adhesives for all packaging applications, offering…
- Versatile performance – lower inventory costs.
- High thermal stability – lower maintenance costs.
- Cleaner running – lower downtime costs.
- One adhesive – many jobs, fast and slow machines.
- Superior adhesion to a wide range of materials.
- Low temperature flexibility.
- High heat resistance.
- No fumes.
- No smell – no tainting.
- No char, no gel, no nozzle blockages.