At this year’s BrauBeviale, GEA will focus its presentation on the recent acquisition of VIPOLL d.o.o. The company specializes in glass and can filling systems with low and mid processing speeds, fitting precisely the requirements of GEA customers. Breweries in particular, with their high demand for glass bottles, are able to benefit from the fact that GEA can now support them throughout their entire production process from brewing to bottling and storage.
Today GEA VIPOLL is one of the leading European companies that manufactures and delivers filling technologies and filling lines with a capacity between 1.000 and 60.000 containers per hour, supplying customers all around the world. Lately the production programme also expanded into the filed of high-quality process equipment (degassing and carbonation equipment, dosing and mixing systems, premixers and flash pasteurizing systems).
GEA VIPOLL's filling solutions enable us to enrich the entire value chain for the beverage industry and especially for the brewing industry and BrauBeviale provides the perfect platform to introduce GEA VIPOLL as a new addition to the GEA family. From service, utilities and automation to processing, brewing and filling & packaging – GEA meets the demand for 360o end-to-end solutions enabling us to offer a complete brewery portfolio of highly flexible and multi-functional products and technologies for the brewing industry.
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry. The global technology leader focuses on process technology and components for sophisticated production processes. For beverage applications, GEA provides project engineering, construction, and installation of modular and complete turnkey projects. GEA experts accompany the whole value chain of beverage production: from manufacturing, automation, refrigeration, filling to packaging and life cycle management by Total Productive Maintenance.
GEA Vipoll d.o.o. offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (718)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (414)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (258)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (135)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (132)
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (568)
- Packaging, Closure Systems, Labelling and Packaging Ancillaries (451)
- Automation and IT (298)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (620)
- Services, Institutes, Training Institutions and Media (237)