Reliable solutions by dedicated people
Everything we do is based on knowledge, curiosity and a passion to do better. This work ethic has been with Pentair Union Engineering since the very beginning in 1933 and it has brought us to where we are today.
Knowledge is our foundation in every bit of our main activities being engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance of modular and individually designed CO2 technologies. With more than 1,400 CO2 and biogas upgrading plants delivered throughout the past 30 years, installations in 110 countries and a wide range of unique patents, we have become a trusted leader in the industry.
Curiosity makes us able to provide exceptional service and advanced technical knowledge within all steps of a project, ensuring you the highest level of quality and satisfaction. We have an extensive service program including on-site service, Remote Process Management and the right spare parts, and who is better to perform service to your CO2 plant that us, who has designed it?
Passion is our drive for designing new and innovative CO2 technologies. With a clear idea of the long-term challenges our world faces - from the need for more efficient production facilities to new levels of sustainable usage - we deliver CO2-solutions to a variety of industries around the world. This includes to customers within:
- Industrial gases
- Breweries, soft drink bottlers, food
- Power and renewable energy
- Biogas upgrading
Designed to cope with your needs and requirements
It would be difficult to overstate the importance of innovation and quality at Pentair Union Engineering. Both things keep pushing our expertise further and make us live up to needs and requirement from our customers around the globe.
Our CO2 technologies provide you with:
- Quality and Reliability - equipment from first-class suppliers and redundant design provides maximum uptime.
- High Performance - cost-effective solutions e.g. NoxFlash delivers minimum lifetime operating costs.
- Customized designs - meeting your specific demands and regulatory requirements
- Environmental procured - equipment, materials and corrosion protection for marine and salty atmosphere.
Our CO2 plants are fully automated and prepared for remote operation. Our superior process expertise ensures that we deliver plants with the best total cost of ownership ratios in our industry.
Pentair Union Engineering A/S offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (718)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (414)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (258)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (620)