EXPERIENCE AS THE BASIS OF KNOWLEDGE
Della Toffola Group is a world leader in the design and construction of technologically advanced solutions for every step in the winemaking process. This vocation is matched by the corresponding
expertise and success of its Food and Beverages, Bottling and Packaging, Dairy, and Water Treatment, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Divisions.
With eight productive units, eight branch offices, and two brands, Della Toffola Group employs around 600 employees on 6 continents in a total 190,000 sq m area.
The Della Toffola name has been present in the administration and management of the company and group for three generations, and provides a guarantee of continuity and commitment.
These are the figures of a strong industrial group that has always based its approach on quality, service, and versatility.
These are the values reaffirmed with dedication and enthusiasm every day.
Giacomo Della Toffola founded the company in the 1960s for the production of the first vertical stainless steel presses and crushers. Steady growth was distinguished by both the constant
expansion of the productive range and market penetration, and exports soon accounted for 50% of the turnover.
Giacomo’s sons Vittorio, Francesco and Luciano entered the business and brought Della Toffola to international acclaim as one of the world’s leaders in the sector by continuous technological
innovation over the years.
Throughout the 1990s, further development took place with the acquisition of complementary Italian companies (Cingano and Enopompe), diversification into new market sectors, the production of machinery with exclusive technologies, and the inauguration of branch offices abroad.
At the same time, activities expanded into the waste water treatment sector and the food processing and chemical industries.
Since 1996, the Group’s progressively global dimension was consolidated with the opening of company branches in France, Spain, Argentina, and Chile.
In 2009, a new branch became operative in California, and, in 2016, the Group opened a new one in Mexico.
Thanks to more recent acquisitions: AVE Technologies, Gimar, Priamo Food Technologies, and Z-Italia, Della Toffola Group can now supply machinery for the entire productive and bottling/ packaging cycle of wines and other beverages, and is now acknowledged as an international point of reference for the entire sector.
DELLA TOFFOLA S.p.A. offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (718)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (115)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (122)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (414)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (258)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (135)
Filtration and separation technology (186)
- Layer filters, screen and cartridge filters (40)
- Rotary filters (18)
- Filter presses (35)
- Microfiltration and membrane filtration (70)
- Cross-flow filters (38)
- Flotation installations (22)
- Filter accessories: dosing and mixing equipment, conveying systems for filtering aids (29)
- Miscellaneous filtration and separation technology (86)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (132)
Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (568)
- Cleaning and inspection systems for kegs, barrels and other beverage containers (257)
Filling and packaging systems for beverage containers (374)
- Discharging equipment (26)
- Crate stackers, destackers (23)
- Bottle sorting systems (30)
- Filling and capping machines for filling systems (165)
- Filling and capping machines for packaging systems (68)
- Capping and decapping machines (54)
- Packing and unpacking machines (72)
- Bulk packing machines (24)
- Conveying systems (116)
- Labeling, dating and marking equipment (97)
- Inspection and test systems (51)
- Miscellaneous machinery and installations for filling and packaging beverage containers (129)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (620)