Moravek are a Czech based manufacturer and supplier of process equipment, complete integrated process systems, bottling machinery and Keg Systems to the brewing and beverage industries.
The company was formed in 1991 by Ing Michel Moravek, a graduate process engineer from Prague University who specialised in the study of carbonation of liquids, process and filling technologies.
The company is located on three sites;
- Design office and administration – Hradec Kralove, CZ
- Process manufacturing centre – Hradec Kralove, CZ
- Filing machinery manufacturing centre – Chotebors, CZ
Our Beverage Experience
We produce a wide range of machinery suitable for all production and bottling requirements from large scale production to research and development.
All our machines are constructed to the highest standard and only use the best quality components.
Our range of products are designed to require minimal operator control and processes are fully automatic wherever possible saving your company both time and money during the production process.
For more information about our machinery or how Moravek can help improve or start your beverage production please do not hesitate to contact us.
We supply brewing and beverage equipment to customers all over the world, click below to find out more.
Moravek International Ltd. offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (718)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (414)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (258)
- Filtration and separation technology (186)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (132)
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (568)
- Packaging, Closure Systems, Labelling and Packaging Ancillaries (451)